From the Pillars of Herakles in the West to the Silken Cities of the East, from the isle of Hyperborea in the North to the Mountains of the Moon in the South, the world spreads before you, alive with gods and marvels.
The Great Conqueror lies dead and mummified in Alexandria, leaving the world to scheming kings and greedy cities … and to you, if you can seize it. Ancient magics lurk in Babylonian ziggurats and Egyptian pyramids. Carve your names into history with your weapons and your wits, and beat your fellow wonder-makers and mercenaries in the games of treasure, wine, and love.
Adventure across the “good parts version” of the Hellenistic Age, a time of swords and scrolls, heroes and cults, war elephants and deadly Amazons, griffins and dragons, piles of gold and robot guardians, super-ships and death-machines – and that’s before we put our fantastic spin on history!
• Beautiful youths pilot bronze kolossoi suits against sky-ship armadas!
• Parthian monster trainers compete for gold and glory in Babylon!
• Crazed rival inventors build super-weapons in Byzantion and Syracuse!
• The uncanny super-mind within the Library of Alexandria sends its shadow agents in search of lost secrets!
• A full campaign setting for adventures compatible with the Fifth Edition of the world’s most popular fantasy roleplaying game, featuring sleek rules for the fortunes of love and war, and for the favor of the gods.
• Customized setting-enhanced builds for standard Fifth Edition species and classes, plus new species and new classes for Hellenistic heroes
• Seven wondrous dungeons, 24 new monsters, 36 thrilling cities
LIVE FAST • LOVE WELL • LEAVE A GOOD-LOOKING MOSAIC
Multiple Origins, Golden Geek, and ENnie Award winner Kenneth Hite has designed, written, or co-authored over 100 RPG books, including GURPS Horror, Call of Cthulhu d20, The Day After Ragnarok, Trail of Cthulhu, Bookhounds of London, Qelong, Bubblegumshoe, the Delta Green RPG, The Fall of DELTA GREEN, The Dracula Dossier, Night’s Black Agents, and Vampire: the Masquerade 5th Edition. Half of the award-winning podcast Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff, he writes a regular column for Sweden’s Fenix magazine. His newest project is
Jon Hodgson has art directed and illustrated more games than it would be seemly to talk about. Best
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates on