Please note this is a pre-order! Tiles sets and digital files are anticipated for delivery in October 2019. This pre-order is available until 30th August 2019.
This special pre-order comprises seven sets of 30 un–gridded map tiles:
- Forest Ungridded Map Tiles Set
- Dungeon Ungridded Map Tiles Set
- Heathland Ungridded Map Tiles Set
- Mountain Pass Ungridded Map Tiles Set
- Extra Detail Ungridded Map Tiles Set
- Linking Tiles Ungridded Map Tiles Set
- Plus free digital versisons of all Sets.
Supplied in sets of 30 tiles, Jon Hodgson’s double-sided, card-stock map tile sets will fit in a coat pocket and won’t break the bank.
The art is all hand-made using digital painting programs rather than 3d renders, so everything has a nice handmade feel that blends right in with painted miniatures.
They’re six inches square – It’s a great balance of flexibility, allowing you to build very different encounter maps from a few tiles, with extreme portability. 210 tiles will fit in your bag with ease and allow endless set-ups on the fly.
- 30 tiles per set, 210 tiles in total
- Full colour
- Printed on 270gsm card-stock, like playing cards
- Highly connectable within each set
- 6 inches square
- Printed without a grid
- Printed in the US
Forest, Mountain Pass, Cavern, Heathland and Dungeon Sets provide map tiles for that setting.
Linking Tiles feature a variety of connections from one set to another.
Extra Detail Tiles provide specific locations found in each of the other themed sets, and additional useful faces.
Tiles are supplied in sets of 30, each held together with 2 plastic ribbons.